A BIT ABOUT ME...
I am a graduate of Boston University's Center for Digital Imaging Arts. I received my certificate in Graphic and Web Design in September of 2011. I have a bachelors degree in Communication from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I have a strong six year background in Project Management. I have a lot of interest in marketing and advertising. My brain likes front end development and design.
Things you wouldn't know by looking at me...
- I do not like scary movies.
- I am the oldest of four girls.
- I have a photo album containing the worst pictures taken of me and I use it as a conversation piece.
- I am an animal lover and have a 10lb. Rat Terrier named Dewey and a 18lb. snow white cat named Lily.
- In my spare time I like to read, cook, talk about fitness, beach it, root for Boston sports teams and accessorize.